13 sept. 2009

Quotes from Grey's Anatomy


Citate şi replici care mie mi-au plăcut foarte mult. Serialul merită văzut.

Meredith Grey: I can't think of a single reason why I should be a surgeon, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose... there are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field.

Meredith Grey: We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?

Meredith Grey: Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.

Meredith Grey: At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines... that are way too dangerous to cross.


Miranda Bailey: Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. That's not your job. Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No! Why? Because my interns are whiney. You know what will make me look happy? Having the code team staffed, having the trauma pages answered, having the weekend labs delivered and having someone down in the pit doing the sutures. No-one holds a scalpel until I'm so happy I'm Mary Freaking Poppins.

Alex Karev: For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don't want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything.

Christina Yang: If I miss a real procedure because of this case, they're gonna call me double o seven because I killed you.

Derek Shepherd: This is a good day to save lives. Let's have some fun.

5 comentarii:

Razvan. spunea...

I love Izzie! :D

chiar daca nu are citate interesante :J

GiA spunea...

eu ii ,,love'' pe toti :P :X

Ionut spunea...

nebunie cu serialul asta.. pe toti i-am auzit, n-am apucat inca sa-l vad

GiA spunea...

am ,,corupt'' multe persoane sa se uite la el. niciuna nu a fost dezamagita ;)

Diana spunea...

doamne, iubesc serialul asta... am devenit dependenta :))si GiA, ai dreptate ;))

Trimiteți un comentariu